Skip to main content


Each year, we provide internship placement for more than 100 students pursuing graduate and undergraduate degrees in specific fields.

We accept Bachelor's-level students majoring in Social Work, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Child Development, Human Services, or other related fields. Interns participate in groups (for children, adults or families) as co-facilitators (assisting a clinical level interns or staff members). Undergraduate interns also assist with administrative tasks related to each program.

We accept Master's- and Doctoral-level students who are concentrating in the fields of Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Rehabilitation Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, or Counselor Supervision. Clinical level interns participate in groups (for children, adults or families) as a facilitator or co-facilitator. Clinical interns are required to conduct initial assessments and follow-up assessments. Interns also provide individual and family counseling and participate in weekly supervision.

If you are interested in applying for an internship with Kindred Place, please complete the form below. 


Please enter the semester and year during which you would like to intern.
Personal Information
Have you (or any family members) had a prior relationship with Kindred Place or Exchange Club Family Center?
Do you have any health concerns that we should be aware of?
Do you have transportation to Kindred Place and/or offsite programs?
Education (Interns only)
Must have 3.0
How many total hours over the semester will you need to work at Kindred Place to fulfill your practicum or internship requirements?
What days and times are you available to work at Kindred Place?

You must be available at least two of the following evenings a week (Mon, Tues, Thurs). Interns must also have some daytime availability throughout the week for supervision.

Powered by Firespring